Fire & Security Service Engineer (LondonSouth West)
Job Title: Fire & Security Service Engineer ( London South West)
Position Reports to: Regional Service Manager.
Benefits: Service Revenue Bonus Scheme, Company Vehicle, Fuel Card, PDA, Laptop.
Based: Home Based - covering the Reading/ Slough/Uxbridge postcodes – RG/SL/UB/TW/HA.
Job Purpose Summary
To carry out routine maintenance, small installation works on Intruder, CCTV, Access control and Fire Alarm.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Responsible for maintaining fire alarm, Access control, CCTV and intruder alarm systems to the highest standards, representing the engineering face of Swift Fire & Security Ltd.
- Carrying out routine services of fire and intruder alarm systems.
- Responsible for own geographical area, ensuring deadlines are met and customer expectations exceeded.
- Provide detailed information to enable accurate quoting of chargeable works.
- Maintain impeccable conduct and deliver the highest standard of customer service.
- Required to keep concise and accurate records of work completed.
- Personal responsibility to maintain an understanding of current standards of industry legislation.
- The successful applicant will be exemplary in conduct and appearance, possessing excellent communication skills and an inner drive to deliver the highest standards at all times.
- A thorough approach is required to ensure attention to the detail is maintained.
- Flexibility, Adaptability and Reliability are vital attributes.
- The applicant will be a self-motivated with the ability and desire to manage their work load efficiently, meeting deadlines and achieving a consistently high rate of first-time fixes.