Mechanical Fire Engineer (London)
Job Title: Mechanical Fire Engineer (London)
Benefits: Service Revenue Bonus Scheme, Company Vehicle, Fuel Card, PDA, Laptop.
Based: Home Based - covering London and the surrounding areas.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Maintenance and remedial repairs of sprinkler systems, sprinkler valve sets, flow switches and associated systems.
- Experience of Wet / Dry Risers testing whilst possessing up to date professional knowledge of current legislation and standards.
- Experience of the testing and the maintenance of Fire Extinguishers and Fire Hydrants.
- Plan and implement routine call visits in London and surrounding areas.
- Preparation of Mechanical and Gas Quotations.
- A requirement to attend Head Office based in Manchester once a month to attend service meetings as required.
- Technical background in the Fire industry.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- Exceptional Customer Service.
- Professional demeanour at all times.
- Experience of front line customer contact.
- Qualified to BAFE/ FETA Standard.
- A level of flexibility is required, to cover some weekend work if and when required.
- Full UK driver’s license.